Seeing as my wardrobe choices are pretty limited these days (read: I only fit into stretchy items) you'll probably be seeing this dress a lot. It's one of, oh I don't know, 5 things left that I can squeeze myself into. You'd think there's an easy fix to this, but for once in my life I'm having a hard time motivating myself to go shopping. This is partly because I'm still getting used to the changes I'm seeing in the mirror, and partly because I know I'll only be getting bigger so it seems like a waste of money. But you know what knows no size? Jewelry. And scarves. And hats. What's that I was saying about having no motivation to shop?
- Anthropologie blazer (Bought on sale, no longer available)
- BCBG wrap dress (Bought on sale circa 2009, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Wendy Glez cami underneath dress (I think it's actually meant to be lingerie? Bought on sale circa 2008, no longer available)
- Hue textured diamond tights (Buy here)
- Anthropologie boots (Bought on sale, no longer available)
- Necklace gift from my aunt