I almost didn't photograph this look because I washed my hair too late in the day and the light started fading while it was still really wet. But then I remembered that I brought along the HANA Air hair dryer that Misikko sent me to test out (they actually sell a whole line of blow dryers, flat irons, and curling irons). So, basically, they saved the day. If saving the day means you getting to see my outfit. Which clearly it does.
The first thing I noticed when I opened the box was the ridiculously cute packaging and numerous goodies included along with the dryer. Look, I'm a sucker for things like that. A sucker I tell ya.
|Upon opening the box|
|Some of the goodies inside: hand sanitizer, nail files, shampoo and conditioner|
|The hair dryer + shine shield|
|Ok, how cute is this? A monkey holding a hair brush. Ryder tried to claim the monkey as his new stuffed toy to chew up but I fought him off|
|And more goodies...A hair towel and eyelash curler|
- Zara dress worn as skirt (No longer available, buy similar here or here)
- Loft blouse (Bought on sale, buy here)
- Thrifted (from Crossroads) faux leather jacket (Buy similar here, here, or here)
- Anthropologie belt (Bought on sale, no longer available, Buy similar here)
- Hue textured diamond tights (Buy here)
- Anthropologie booties (Bought on sale, no longer available)