I am not a morning person. Consider that an extraordinarily generous understatement. When I was in high school, it was not unusual for my papa to have to resort to dumping a cup of cold water on me so that I'd get up in time to make first period. And my mama swears that the only time she's seen me wake up with a smile is when she and my brother waved a freshly peeled clementine under my nose. I may hate mornings, but I love citrus.
Not much has changed these days. Ryan routinely does a "morning-time" song and dance to try to put a smile on my face while I angrily grumble at him to stop. On particularly cranky mornings, I resort to growling and biting. What? I told you to consider it an extraordinarily generous understatement. Unfortunately for me, I've got an 8:00 a.m. doctor's appointment about an hour and a half away tomorrow morning. So if you hear that loud roar come 6:00 a.m., don't be surprised. It's just me welcoming the morning.
- Target dress (Bought circa early 2011, no longer available. Buy similar here)
- BCBG sweater (Bought on sale circa 2008, no longer available. Buy kind of similar here)
- Hue textured diamond tights (Buy here)
- Anthropologie booties (Bought on sale circa early 2011, no longer available)
- Necklace gift from my aunt