Have you guys ever tried Costco pizza? I swear it's amazing. Don't judge. Yes, it thick and greasy and probably way too cheesy for anyone's good, but man I hold a soft spot in my heart for that pizza. Let's not talk about the soft belly it's giving me, ok? Yesterday, Ryan and I decided to spend part of our day off by going to Target. Because, you know, we're wild like that. And there just happened to be a Costco next door, and it just happened to be right around lunch time, and...I sort of blacked out after that. All I know is that there was a lot of delicious pizza eating involved. Since we were already there, we decided to pick up some paper towels as well. On our way out, the guy at the door raised his eyebrow and asked: "you came in all the way here just for that?" And then I had to hang my head in shame and admit that no, we actually came in for the pizza. And then Ryan said I probably shouldn't admit that to people. And there I go again. Ooops.
- Modcloth dress worn as skirt (Bought on sale circa 2010, no longer available. Buy similar here)
- Urban outfitters shirt (Bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here, here, or here)
- Anthropologie belt (Bought circa 2008, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Hue diamond grid tights in brown (Buy here)
- Anthropologie booties (Bought on sale, no longer available)
- Vintage purse from SF vintage sidewalk sale ($5!. Buy similar here)