Monday, September 19, 2011

Skippy Says: I'm Blue (OOTD)

Does anyone remember that song "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" a.k.a "I'm Blue" from like 10 years ago? Oh yeah, I love me some questionable it's so bad it's good europop music. Anywho, today I'm blue. Literally. Lots and lots of blue.

I tried to make myself look less like a 14 year old more sophisticated by attempting the I-threw-my-hair-up-in-a-messy-bun-because-I'm-too-busy-and-too-cool-to-care-but-I-look-awesome-anyway hairstyle. Unfortunately for me, I'm definitely not too cool to care, and not talented enough at hairstyling to be able to fake it. So a bun with a wispy or two is what you get.







  




 

Shop:
- Banana Republic Factory store blouse (bought on sale circa 2010, no longer available)
- Anthropologie skirt (bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Anthropologie booties (bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here, here, or here)
- Zara belt
- Purse and earrings from Treasure Island flea market
- Bracelets from an estate sale

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit !! Nice belt.
    Naima
    http://so-glamaddict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...