Thursday, September 22, 2011

Skippy Says: This Dog's Life (OOTD)

Let me preface this post with the following. I LOVE my dog. A lot. That's actually a huge understatement. As my friends and family will attest to, I'm absolutely crazy about him. I mean, c'mon, look at this sweet little face:


And don't even get me started on his cute little butt, especially when he splays out like this:


Because I love him so much, Ryder has a pretty darn good doggy life. He gets a couple hours of exercise every single day. His kibble is made of salmon and sweet potato so that what goes in his belly is both nutritious and delicious. I even buy him doggy fish oil! I don't buy fish oil supplements for myself, but Ryder gets two capsules every. single. day. And despite all that, for some reason, Ryder boy here is the sickliest dog on the planet. He just constantly has something wrong with him-- ear infections, mites, allergies, hygromas-- you name it, he's had it. You know what that means don't you? We are constantly paying ridiculous vet bills. We're talking hundreds of dollars every month here people. And you know what that means? I can't afford anything off my wishlist. Recently another trip to the vet diagnosed him with an ear infection along with ongoing allergies and resulted in yet another $350 bill. I was not amused. Ryder owes me a new fall coat and the jeans I actually wanted instead of the cheaper ones I settled on

Since after that little expense it looks like I'm not getting anything off my wishlist for a while, I'll be working with what I already have. Which is a good thing, because really truly I have plenty to work with. Maybe I'll even join Kendi on her next 30 for 30 challenge?




       


     





Shop-
- Banana Republic blouse (bought on sale, buy on sale here)
- Anthropologie shorts (bought on sale as a gift from my mother-in-law. Buy on sale here)
- Anthropologie shoes (bought on sale, no longer available)
- Anthropologie scarf (bought on sale, no longer available.)
- Kate Spade purse (available in black here or here)
- Earrings (gift from my friend in Scotland when I studied abroad my junior year)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...