Yesterday was a particularly gray and rainy day. I woke up with the usual planned: some blogging, some gym time, and some work. But just as I was about to get up, Ryan came in suggesting that I stay home in bed and spend the day relaxing and watching crappy TV. And when I started protesting, he shushed me and assured me we could pretend it was my idea, because he knows that by nature I have to fight any idea that is his and not mine. Thata boy.
- Banana Republic Factory store dress (Bought on sale circa 2010, no longer available)
- Banana Republic gold skinny belt (Bought on sale, buy here)
- Madewell sweater (Bought on sale for an extra 50% off sale price at DailyBuzz style SF Madewell blogger event. Buy here)
- Hue tights (Buy here)
- Fergie booties via DSW (Bought on sale, not available online. Buy similar here or here)
- SF ThreadShow earrings ($5!)