I'm hitting the hay real early tonight folks. It's 8:00 p.m., and I have been dreaming of sleep since...well, all of last night. You see, I didn't have the most restful night. I dreamt that I took a sleeping pill thinking that I'd go to bed, but it turned out I had lots of work to work so I couldn't actually go to sleep. But the sleeping pill was making me oh so sleepy. Yes, sleepy in my sleep. Frustrating much? Remember how I said I get cranky when I'm hungry? Well, that also applies to when I'm sleepy. Basically, I'm a child. So I decided to dress like a school teacher, give myself a slap on the wrist, and tell myself to quit whining.
- Loft top (Bought on sale for $10! Not available online, may still be in stores. Buy similar on sale here)
- Kersh brand cardigan (Gift from my mother-in-law from a little boutique in Mill Valley, CA. No longer available)
- Anthropologie skirt (Bought on sale a long time ago. Circa 2007 maybe? No longer available. Buy similar here)
- Anthropologie shoes (Bought on sale circa 2008, no longer available)
- San Francisco ThreadShow earrings