Last night Ryan and I attended our first ever tango dance class. And not only did Ryan go willingly, he was excited about it. See? I told you he's a keeper. The only caveat is that I'm a little embarrassed my man can move his hips better than I can, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. At least he loves dancing. So much so that all of my friends who have had the pleasure of dancing with him made him promise to save a dance for them at our wedding. And by pleasure I mean...mostly pleasure with a bit of pain and some incidental bruising thrown in for good measure. Because while he's incredibly fun to dance with, one of Ryan's favorite "moves" is to pick girls up and swing them around like raggedy ann dolls. One particularly debaucherous (read: drunken) college night this ended up in him accidentally throwing my flower girl into my roommate's fan and breaking it. And this is probably where I should mention that my flower girl is 26 years old and one of my BFFs so that you don't report him to Child Protective Services.
p.s.- You only have a few days left to enter my giveaway here!
p.p.s- Don't forget, you still have a few days to get $20 off your purchase at eShakti by using the promo code SAYSSKIPPY0811, valid till 31st December, 2011. Considering there is stuff on their site for as cheap as $20, I'd hurry my little tush on over :)
- Anthropologie top (Bought on sale, no longer available)
- Banana Republic Factory store skirt (Bought on sale circa 2006 or 2007? No longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Anthropologie coat (Bought on sale with an extra 50% off promotion. No longer available online but still available in some stores)
- Banana Republic Factory store scarf (Bought on sale circa 2010, no longer available. Buy kind of similar here)
- Hue tights (Buy on sale here)
- Shoes from a random little store in Germany
- Necklace gift from my aunt