Ok, so, while it may be kind of kitschy to wear an umbrella printed dress in the rain, sometimes a girl has to give in to her inner kitsch. Amiright? And kitsch tends to be a weakness of mine. Right up there along with stupid puns. I'm sorry, but I love stupid puns. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was awesome! Eh? Eh? I wonder how many followers I'll lose with that one...
- c/o eShakti dress (Buy here) And remember, you still have time to get $20 off your purchase at eShakti by using the promo code SAYSSKIPPY0811, valid till 31st December, 2011. Considering there is stuff on their site for as cheap as $20, I'd hurry my little tush on over :)
- Anthropologie trenchcoat (Gift from my mother-in-law circa 2010, no longer available. Buy kind of similar here or here)
- Kate Spade via DSW tights (No longer available, buy similar here or here)
- Scarf from random little shop in Turkey
- Anthropologie boots (Black Friday sale find for $65. Buy on sale here)