I get Cranky when I'm hungry. As in, Ca-ran-ky. Notice the capital "C"s. You think I'm kidding? Don't let my 5 foot tall frame fool you, I am t-e-r-r-i-f-y-i-n-g. So terrifying, in fact, that my mom and Ryan have taken to carrying emergency snacks on them at all times in case hunger strikes and we're not near some place where I can get food. Now do you believe me? I told this to my boss once, and she told me that she is the same way and that when she was a little girl her mother used to send her to camp with a sign that said "Lauren gets cranky when she's hungry." I'm thinking I should get me one of those. That way, the poor random strangers I snap at for no reason sometimes might understand. Oh, and if my smile looks a little forced in the photos below (especially in the third one) it's because I was getting hangry, and wanted to get these shots done quickly so I could go eat.
- Cotton On outlet shirt ($9! Not available online, may still be available in store)
- Banana Republic Factory store skirt (bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here)
- Anthropologie trenchcoat (gift from my mother-in-law, no longer available. Buy kind of similar here)
- Banana Republic Factory store scarf (bought on sale circa 2010, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Hue gray tights (buy here)
- Naturalizer outlet boots (bought on sale circa 2009, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Earrings from Maya Star in Austin, TX