Hey there, Says Skippy readers! I'm JG, and I'm excited to fill in for Skippy today. (Leave it to me to work on a Saturday, even in the blogosphere. BAD supposed-Saturaday-Sabbath observer, BAD.)
Over on Stuff Jewish Girls Like, I have a fun little feature I like to call "Friday Funday." On random Fridays, as the inspiration strikes, I attempt to shed light on some strange corner of the world or my mind or both. Well, we skipped Friday Funday over at SJGL this week, so I think that calls for...Saturday Funday!
Now, with no further ado, I present to you:
- No, I didn't stay up too late last night.
- Well, the wine bottle was practically empty when I topped off my glass.
- I don't feel like a cookie today.
- This cookie was probably only a few Weight Watchers points.
- I'll just walk into the store and look around for a bit.
- It's not quite tights weather yet.
- I'll be ready in five minutes.
- I only need another few minutes.
- Seriously, I'm leaving the office right now!
- ...Well, I meant I was leaving after I washed my coffee mug.
- Red and orange totally pair well together.
- No, you're not annoying me at all.
- There's nothing I need in this week's Anthropologie sale.
- It's probably okay if my bedding is not washable by any human means. (HOW CAN YOU RESIST THE SALE PRICE??
- I only want to spend a few minutes on the internet before getting back to work.
Ahh, misestimates and minor-self deception, what companions you can be. Do you also have any mental tricks you're prone to playing on yourself?