With Thanksgiving rapidly approaching, lots of bloggers have begun to write about things they're thankful for. I think it's an incredibly sweet idea, and since I can be a bit of a Negative Nancy sometimes (with a capital "N" for super negativity) I thought joining in might do me some good.
Today, I'm thankful for having friends that email me deals like this because they remember that time I confessed my love for the Backstreet Boys, yet still want to hang out with me. That would be my friend Meaghan. Only $829 for a 3 night stay on a cruise with Nick, Brian, Howie, AJ, and Kevin? Don't mind if I do! (Don't you judge me for knowing all their names).
- Anthropologie top (bought on sale, no longer available)
- BCBG skirt (bought on sale circa 2008. No longer available. Buy similar on sale here in a darker gray or here)
- Kersh cardigan (from a little boutique in Mill Valley, CA. Gift from my mother-in-law, no longer available Buy similar here)
- Purse from SF vintage sidewalk sale ($5! Buy similar here)
- Anthropologie shoes (bought on sale for $40! No longer available)