Even though I'm only working part-time right now, I feel far busier than when I used to work full time. Because I can't say no, I end up running around doing various things I've agreed to each day. Every week I think the next one will be less busy, but somehow it never is. Ryan keeps encouraging me to take just one day to sit in my PJs and read and watch TV all day (I know, he's a keeper). As nice as that sounds, that would require saying no, and that part doesn't sound so nice. At least my closet is being put to good use since I'm getting out all the time. There's always a silver lining.
- Forever 21 dress (bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Forever 21 jacket (circa 2004, no longer available)
- Anthropologie belt (bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Anthropologie booties (bought on sale circa 2010. no longer available. Buy kind of similar here)
- Yellow cashmere ruffle socks (gift from my mother-in-law)
- Vintage earrings