I don't know about you guys, but this time change is really messing with my head. You'd think after 25 years of life I'd be used to it, but not so much. I associate darkness with sleepytime, which is kind of a problem when it gets dark by 5:00 pm. I can't have sleepytime at 5:00 pm, especially when I can't say no to doing things. That would make for a very unproductive Skippy. But not indulging in my desire for sleepytime makes for a very cranky Skippy. And a cranky Skippy makes the life of those around her, um, unpleasant. Let's just say I'm only smiling in these photos because it's still light out.
- H&M top (bought on sale circa 2008, no longer available)
- BCBG skirt (bought on sale circa 2010, no longer available. Buy kind of similar here)
- Vintage scarf (bought at SF vintage expo)
- Kate Spade polka dot tights (bought at DSW- not available online but I have seen them in stores. Buy similar here)
- Sofft shoes (bought at Nordstrom. Buy here)