In the week I was in Austin, Fall came to San Francisco. The air was brisk when I took Ryder out for his morning walk, so, being the wussy that I am, I put on cashmere gloves and layered two thick sweaters on top of each other. Because of all the heavy clothes I had on, the scale said I gained three pounds during my little vacation. I know what you're thinking and NO, it couldn't possibly be all those sweet treats I ate in Austin. It was my heavy clothes I tell you. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
While layering two bulky sweaters on top of each other is warm, it's not exactly stylin'. And since it was really not all that cold out (around 60 degrees and sunny), I told myself I shouldn't be such a wimp and put on some respectable looking clothes. After all, when we lived in Russia, I used to run around butt naked in the snow. More on that later, but for now please don't call Child Protective Services on my mama.
- Anthropologie top (Bought on sale, no longer available)
- Zara red jeans (Not available online, but I have still seen them in stores. Buy similar here, here, or here)
- BCBG blazer (brand new via Ebay for $9! Buy similar here or pricier version here)
- Anthropologie shoes (bought on sale, no longer available)
- Treasure Island flea market earrings