I got the Kreativ Blogger award some time ago, but I'm super excited to have gotten it again. You can see my 7 facts here. For those of you to lazy to click the link, shame on you, but here they are again:
1. I love pretty much all mammals. A little too much. I want to adopt every puppy and kitten on the planet, and one day I'd love to own a monkey and a tiger. Ryan is interested in politics, so we made an agreement that if he is ever president, I get to own a tiger.
2. Related to #1 above, half of our engagement photo shoot was done in a petting zoo in SF. Best.Idea.Ever. Toot toot.
3. I was born in Russia and lived in a little village there until we moved to San Francisco when I was 6 years old. It was tiny, and we even used to get milk from our neighbor's cow from across the street. Ryan makes fun of me for being a country bumpkin sometimes :)
4. I went to an all women's college (Wellesley) where I studied Cognitive and Linguistic Sciences. I knew it had nothing to do with the career I wanted to pursue in the future, but I loved Linguistics.
5. I was a total drama geek in high school and dreamed of being an actress. Not on TV or anything, but in theatre. I'm still sad I gave theatre up, and I hope to one day have it back in my life.
6. I couldn't cook anything except toast until junior year in college. Studying abroad in Scotland was expensive, so eating out wasn't an option and I forced myself to learn to cook. Now it's one of my favorite hobbies.
7. I can't sing. At all. My friends say I sound like a croaking frog. Ouch.
Name your favorite song: First of all, I gotta say I hate this question. How do you pick one favorite song? Most of all, I love songs that bring back some special memory to me whenever I hear them, like "Ain't That Love?" by Ray Charles which was our first dance wedding song. Also, have I mentioned I love the Backstreet Boys?
Name your favorite dessert: Anything with coconut, chocolate, and peanut butter. Preferably all three.
What pisses you off: I'm going to have to 100% agree with Kelsey and say people with entitlement complexes.
Your favorite pet: Pet? My puppy Ryder. Animal? See fact #1 of my Kreativ Blogger Award- I love all mammals. A lot. As in, I'm the annoying person that will stop you and your puppy on the street to pet it even though you're clearly in a hurry to get somewhere. Sorry.
Black or white: White.
Your biggest fear: Disappointing others, especially those I love and who have done so much for me.
Best feature: Probably my red curly hair.
Everyday attitude: Bubbly and friendly, with a touch of sass and fieriness
What is perfection: Getting really tight squeezes from my hubby and feeling so incredibly protected and cared for when I'm in his arms. Cue vomiting here.
Guilty pleasure: Any wedding shows (i.e. Say Yes to the Dress), What Not To Wear, Gilmore Girls, Project Runway, ANTM, and I think I'll just quit while I'm
I'm supposed to award this to seven other bloggers, but honestly I think anyone who wants to should just do it. It's so fun getting to know a bit more about you all. So, if you're interested, consider yourself awarded.
And now, finally, onto my OOTD.
- Anthropologie top (bought on sale circa 2010, no longer available. Buy similar here)
- Therapy skirt (not available online. Buy similar here)
- Anthropologie blazer (bought on sale, no longer available.)
- Scarf from Turkey
- Target tights (buy here)
- Naturalizer outlet boots (bought on sale circa 2009, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)