So, basically, in a nutshell, it was a.w.e.s.o.m.e. The night before was less awesome-- my tummy hurt from eating too much food. Specifically mashed potatoes. And maybe that extra last piece of pie. I had my alarm set to 5:00 am, but woke up at 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, 4:15, and 4:30 before I finally resigned myself and got up. Not a good start to the day. But then, oh then, I arrived at Anthropologie. Because you know their extra 50% off all sale items is what got my butt in gear to finally do Black Friday. And I scored so many awesome things that all the tummy aches and lack of sleep didn't matter anymore. Like this blouse. This amazingly beautiful, 100% silk blouse, for $30. Yeah baby. That's what I'm talkin' about.
p.s.- I have decided not to do a big post with all my Black Friday finds because I think that would be rather overwhelming. Let's just say Ryan had to come to the rescue midway through to help me carry bags. Instead, I'll note at the bottom of my post if something was a Black Friday find and how much it cost. Kapisch?
- Urban Outfitters jeans (Buy here)
- Anthropologie blouse (Black Friday find for $30- no longer available online, may still be available in some stores)
- BCBG blazer (brand new via Ebay for $9! Buy similar here)
- Anthropologie leather tote bag (Black Friday find for $50. Buy here)
- Anthropologie shoes (Bought on sale, no longer available)