How about I just keep revealing really embarrassing things about myself? Sound good?
When I was little, though older than I'd care to admit publicly so I'll keep it vague (sound familiar?), I used to be a tad obsessed with The Babysitter's Club series. And the Backstreet Boys, but that's a whole different can of worms. The only thing I'm going to say about that is that they were way better than N Sync. Period. Don't you argue with me.
Back in my Babysitter's Club and Backstreet Boys lovin' days (ok, fine, there is still a special place in my heart for the Backstreet Boys) I used to totally rock a jean jacket like this one. And because I'd like to disassociate my style now from my style back then as much as possible, I haven't worn a jean jacket in many years. But after seeing so many bloggers rocking them lately, I couldn't help hankering for one myself. And unlike leopard print and faux fur, this is so totally me. I guess my style hasn't changed as much as I'd like to think.
- Anthropologie chemise worn as a skirt (bought on sale, no longer available)
- Banana Republic green top (bought on sale circa 2008, no longer available)
- Anthropologie denim jacket (bought on sale, sold out online but may still be in some stores. Buy similar here, here, here, or here)
- Anthropologie belt (bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- H&M scarf (bought circa 2008, no longer available)
- Hue gray tights
- Naturalizer outlet boots (bought on sale circa 2010, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Earrings gift from my friend Chloe from when I studied abroad in Scotland