I have a confession to make that might bet me booed straight out of fashion blogdom. I don't like animal print. Nope, not leopard print or tiger print or even zebra print. Yes, Stacy and Clinton, I get that leopard is a neutral. And I even accept that it's fabulous. But as fabulous as it is on others, it's just not me.
And as long as I'm getting stuff off my chest, I'll also confess that I don't like faux fur. Or real fur. There, I said it. Please don't hate me. I'm a people pleaser, which means I don't do too well with being hated. I've only not gotten along with people a handful of times in my life, and it led to many sleepless nights. And lest you think it's a coincidence I posted this on a Friday, it's not. I figure I should give you guys the weekend to calm down after hearing such news.
- Anthropologie trench (gift from my mother-in-law circa 2010, no longer available. Buy similar here)
- BCBG outlet white top (bought on sale circa 2010, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- BCBG outlet vest (bought on sale circa 2009 for $9! No longer available)
- Joe's jeans (thrifted from Crossroads Trading Co. for $13! Buy similar here)
- Naturalizer outlet boots (bought on sale circa 2010, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- SF vintage expo scarf
- Earrings from random little vendor on Haight street- $5!