I'm a little bit of a control freak. Ok, a lot bit. So when there are things I can't control, like, you know, the weather, I'm not too happy. Here's the thing: the weather in San Francisco has been gorgeous lately. Like 80+ degrees. And while I know I should take advantage of this very rare occasion, seeing all the other bloggers in their comfy knits and boots is making me a little bit jealous. Ugh, fine, a lot bit.
Since the weather doesn't seem to care that I'm green with envy, I decided to to Fall-ize (quiet you, it's a word now) a summer outfit. I recently scored this top on sale, and the colors in it are perfectly Fall. But it's light and airy, meaning I don't have to walk around sweaty and smelling my armpits all day to see if I need to apply more deodorant. It's a win-win people.
- Anthropologie top (bought on sale for $15, no longer available online. May still be in some stores)
- Anthropologie shorts (bought on sale, gift from my mother-in-law. Buy similar one sale here or here or really cute Marc Jacobs ones here)
- J Crew shoes (bought on sale for $60, no longer available)
- Purse (gift from my best friends from my birthday a few years ago)
- Earrings from a random little store on Haight street ($5!)
- Necklace borrowed from my mom