I'm not sure exactly when a baby is on the horizon for me and Ryan, but hopefully it's not toooo far down the road. For now, I'm trying to stifle that loud ticking by nannying part time. Because if you can't have your own kids for now, why not steal someone else's? Amiright? I wore this outfit to a recent interview, figuring the blazer said professional while the color said fun. Don't you want to hire me to steal your baby in this?
- Anthropologie blazer (bought on sale, no longer available. Buy nearly identical on sale here)
- Anthropologie top (bought on sale, no longer available)
- Anthropologie jeans (bought on sale circa 2009 or 2010 for $20! no longer available. Buy similar here)
- Scarf from SF vintage expo
- Clarks shoes (gift from my mom, buy on sale here)