Ryan and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary a few months back by going to the Treasure Island flea market for part of the day. What? You have your idea of romance, and we have ours. Fine, this is just mine, but I married a pretty nice guy who knows the way to my heart and is willing to indulge me. I haven't been back since, but I scored so many great items (including the earrings and purse in the outfit below) that I really want to go back soon. Oh, and a really nice vendor gave me a free plate! I have no idea what I'm going to do with it since we got a set of beautiful matching china for our wedding, but you know the immigrant in me can't say no to free anything.
- Anthropologie top (bought on sale, buy on sale here)
- Anthropologie skirt (bought on sale circa 2007 or 2008, no longer available. Buy similar here or an amazing (kind of) similar kate spade skirt on sale here)
- Treasure Island flea market purse (buy similar here or here)
- Treasure Island flea market earrings
- Anthropologie shoes (bought on sale, no longer available)