Monday, October 3, 2011

Skippy Says: On Glass Houses (OOTD)

So you know how I made fun of my dad for having no clue about anything American pop culture related? What's that expression again? Oh yeah, he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. Yeah, about that... I haven't seen any American movies. No, not even Forest Gump, Dirty Dancing, The Godfather, Star Wars, or any other movie you're going to ask me about in total shock and possibly disgust. I'd like to blame it on the fact that my Russian parents never exposed me to any of these classics, but truth be told my mom has seen far more of them than I have. And she's one of the ones who's constantly shocked. Way to take away my excuse MOM.

Recently Ryan finally put his foot down and made me watch Zoolander. And then during our photo shoot, he refused to snap any more pictures until I posed with a Zoolander face.



I know, impressions are not my forté. Or, oh, they're not in my wheelhouse. That's for you Ryan, and for all the baseball fans out there that I'm sure read my fashion blog. 









Shop:
- Forever 21 jacket (really old, circa 2004?)
- Anthropologie top (bought on sale, no longer available)
- Anthropologie skirt (bought on sale, no longer available)
- Shoes from little store in Germany
- Target earrings (bought circa 2009, no longer available)

2 comments:

  1. OMG you are adorable. Just read a few of your post and you are hilarious too. Thank you for dropping in for a visit and for your comment. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you so much Dawn! So glad you like the blog :) Can't wait to read more from you on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...